Askmen.com released its list of “99 Most Desireable Women.” The ladies are as follows:
1. Jennifer Lawrence
2. Mila Kunis
3. Kate Upton
5. Emma Stone
6. Miranda Kerr
7. Kristen Stewart
8. Jessica Gomes
9. Jessica Pare
10. Michelle Jenneke
There are three women on the list I’ve never even heard of. And seeing Rihanna and Kristen Stewart on the list just makes me sick to my stomach. Ugh!
I decided to make my own list. No, I’m not playing for the other team now. I still love the Channing Tatums and Denzel Washingtons of the world, but we all know that women can find other women attractive and it not be “weird.”
Here’s MY list of the most beautiful and desirable women:
1. Blake Lively – My girl crush. I love everything about Blake Lively. When I found out that she and Ryan Reynolds got married, my first thought was, “He’s so lucky.” No seriously. Blake is physically everything I want to be, and I think she is hands down the most beautiful woman on the planet.
2. Paula Patton – Why don’t more guys love her? She’s so stunning and seems very classy to me, and I think she’s amazing.
3. Jennifer Aniston – Duh. Near perfection. She’s in her 40’s and looks better than most women I know in their 20’s.
4. Kim Kardashian – Say what you want about her otherwise, but when it comes to looks, Kim is one of the most strikingly beautiful women to ever walk the earth. She looks so exotic, and as a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white girl, I am super jealous!
5. Halle Berry – Who else can have a rockin’ body at that age, super short hair, and still be drop-dead gorgeous?
6. Natalie Portman – Aside from Black Swan, she always looks gorgeous.
7. Emily Maynard -My guilty pleasure: The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Emily is so insanely beautiful that it makes me sick. She seemed down-to-earth on her season of The Bachelorette, but tabloids say she’s awful. Either way, she’s super pretty.
8. Minka Kelly – I’m envious of anyone with brown eyes. Hers are lovely.
9. Jessica Alba – Who doesn’t love Jessica Alba? My favorite movie of hers is Honey. And I love the direction her life has taken with her company “Honest.” Beautiful girl with a good heart.
10. Audrey Hepburn – I was going to keep this list to living celebrities only, but I can’t help but have Audrey on the list. Class. Sophistication. And she spent the final years of her life helping others around the world through UNICEF. What’s more beautiful than that?